Last Revised: April 6, 2021
Accessible Labs Ltd., its subsidiaries and affiliates, d/b/a CNVRG.IO (“we”, “our” or “us”) respects your privacy as user of the our platform which is located at https://cnvrg.io/ (“Platform” and “User” respectively) or as a visitor of our website (“Site” and “Visitor” respectively), and is committed to protect the personal information that you share with it. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the personal information we will collect and use when you use the Site and Platform.
YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED BY LAW TO PROVIDE US WITH THE PERSONAL INFORMATION DESCRIBED BELOW. HOWEVER, IF YOU DISAGREE TO ANY TERM PROVIDED HEREIN, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE PLATFORM OR THE SITE.
A Summary of The Policy
What Personal Information we will collect on our Users and Visitors? – We collect the information that you provide us by using the Site and Platform, as well as traffic and usage information that online activities generate.
How Do We Collect Personal Information on Our Users and Visitors? – We use two main methods – through your use of the Site and Platform and when you provide us such Personal Information
What are the Purposes of the Collection of Personal Information? – We maintain and operate the Site and the Platform, make them better, continue developing them, send you service-related updates and protect ourselves, our employees and the Site and Platform from misuse and law violations
Sharing Information with Third Parties – We will share personal information with vendors for such as analytics, enrichment and marketing automation service providers
Deletion or Modification of Personal Information – You can delete or modify your Personal Information via your account
Security – We maintain the confidentiality of personal information related to you, and take reasonable steps to ensure its security, accuracy and reliability
International Data Transfer – We will store and process information in various sites throughout the globe
Links to Third Party Websites – These linked sites and services are not under our control.
Direct Marketing – You may withdraw your consent by sending a written notice to our e-mail address which appears in the Site.
Got any Questions? – Please contact us at: email@example.com for further information.
We will collect the following personal information :
- Users and Visitors will automatically provide their IP address (or Mac Address, as applicable), mainly for enhancing their experience and for geo-location and security purposes as further detailed below.
- In addition, Personal Information which is being gathered consists of any personal details provided consciously and voluntarily by you:
- Details you provide when opening an account and signing up, such as User’s name, e-mail address, company name and password;
- When providing technical support, we will have access to Personal Information which is stored on your behalf by Accessible labs and any data which you have uploaded to the Platform); and
- Personal Information will be collected from the details you may provide us while contacting us via the Site, the support e-mail address available on the Site, and via the massage box available therein. Visitors who are interested in our services, may also provide their work e-mail address.
- To the extent that you wish to keep receiving our service following the free trial period, you will be required to use certain online payment processors which will require you to fill out a billing form wherein you will be required to provide to such online payment processors certain Personal Information (such as, a credit card number and other related billing information).We will not store such information on our servers. We only keep token information such online payment processors provide us with, and such information is strictly secured.
We do not collect any Personal Information from you or related to you without your approval, which is obtained, inter alia,
How Do We Collect Personal Information on Our Users and Visitors?
There are two main methods we use:
- a) We collect Personal Information through your entry, connection, access or use of the Platform or Site. In other words, when you are using the Site or the Platform we are aware of it and will gather, collect and store the information relating to such usage (such as the Non-personal Information detailed above and your IP address).
- b) We collect Personal Information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal Information when you register and open an account and when you contact us via the Site. We will gather, collect, store and process such information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed below.
What are the Purposes of the Collection of Personal Information?
Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Provide our service.
- Improve the quality of our service by formulating, customizing and enhancing your experience.
- Be able to contact you for the purpose of providing you with technical assistance and support.
- Verify your identity when you sign in to the Platform, as well as verifying your identity for the purpose of dealing with your inappropriate interactions or fraudulent use of the Platform.
- Enable payment through third party online payment processors. Please note that we do not collect and store credit card or other financial information.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
We will not share any Personal Information we collect with any third party, other than in the following cases:
(a) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request;
(c) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
(d) to respond to your support requests;
(e) to respond to claims that any content available on the Platform violates the rights of third-parties;
(f) to respond to claims that contact information (e.g. name, e-mail address, etc.) of a third-party has been posted or transmitted without their consent or as a form of harassment;
(g) to protect our rights, property, or personal safetyof Users or the general public;
(h) when undergoing any change in control, including by means of merger, acquisition or purchase of all or substantially all of our assets;
(j) to store or process your Personal Information through our affiliated companies, which may be located in a country that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction. We require our affiliated entities to agree to processing your Personal Information in compliance herewith;
(k) cooperate with third parties for legitimate business purposes, including without limitation, enhancing your experience, advertising and collecting marketing data;
(l) to enable payment through certain online payment method; and
(m) pursuant to your explicit approval prior to the disclosure or in accordance with the ‘Job Applicants’ section below.
Furthermore, we share personal information related to you with our corporate affiliates for the purpose of operating the Site and Platform.
At any time, you may request that Personal Information related to you will not be shared with our affiliates or with our third-party service providers. Please note that such request may require us to terminate your account, for example, if transferring your personal details to a third-party provider is essential to provide the Site or Platform.
Deletion or Modification of Personal Information
We take reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Site and Platform and User’s information and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. The Personal Information is hosted on the AWS cloudservers which provide advanced strict security standards (both physical and logical). Furthermore, we make use of proprietary firewall. Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use of your Personal Information will never occur.
International Data Transfer
We transfer information collected about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities, or to other third party service provides (as provided herein) across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that we may transfer such information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer of Personal Information if you are a resident in a jurisdiction where the transfer of your Personal Information to another jurisdiction requires you consent.
Links to Third Party Websites
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Cookies are small files that a web server sends to your device when you browse online. Your device removes session cookies when you close your browser session, but persistent cookies last for longer periods. You can view the expiry date of each cookie through your browser settings.
Every browser allows you to manage your cookies preferences. You can block or remove certain or all cookies through your browser settings. Please bear in mind that blocking or removing cookies may impact your user experience with the our website.
In addition, we use standard analytics tools such as Google Analytics, to learn about how you and others use our Site and Platform, how we should improve your experience and which improvements we should prioritize. The privacy practices of these tools are subject to their own privacy policies and they use their own cookies to provide their service.
You can find the information about how Google collects and processes data at “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps”, located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
that we will use your contact details you provided us with (including, without limitation, e-mail address and phone number) for the purpose of providing you commercial and non-commercial materials related to our current and future products, services and other updates and new features which may be of interest to you. You may withdraw your consent by sending a written notice to our e-mail address which appears in the Site or alternatively follow the instructions for removing yourself from the mailing list which are available in the message transmitted to you.
In such case, we collect Personal Information, such as your full name, email address, phone number, social media information, CV and other documents which will help us to assess your candidacy. Note that any Personal Information that you provide us about your work and personality traits such as answers during an interview, or answers to essay questions, or information about your salary expectations and work references will be collected as well.
We collect these categories of Personal Information for the recruiting process – so that we could assess your candidacy and suitability for a job with us, whether it is the position that you applied for, or other vacant positions, to be in contact with you during the recruitment process and to prepare and offer you an employment contract if we decide to hire you.
We may also use your Personal Information for our human resources’ management in general – (i) to maintain our HR record keeping; (ii) to comply with diversity, inclusion and other legal requirements and to protect our legal rights; (iii) to combine your Personal Information with information that we receive from third party service providers; (iv) when we believe in good-faith that using your Personal Information is necessary to protect the life, health, safety or our or others’ other vital interests; and (v) when we share personal information related to you with our corporate affiliates for the purposes mentioned under this ‘Job Applicants’ section.
Applying for a job and submitting your job candidacy materials is voluntary and at any time, if you have already applied for a job and would like to withdraw your job candidacy, you can contact us and request that we stop considering your application and that we delete your profile and any materials we collected. We store your job application documents and content for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes of using such Personal Information and as permitted by law.
Got any Questions?