About The Position
cnvrg.io is transforming AI and data science with a code-first platform helping the world’s largest companies scale their machine learning with an unparalleled end-to-end solution. We are seeking a WordPress Developer responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes, plugins and web applications. This is a unique opportunity to transform our web presence. The best person for the role will be highly detail oriented, organized, proactive and hands-on!
What you’ll be doing:
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize our website and application for maximum speed and scalability
- Optimize web site load-time and interactive performance and availability while managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Builds dynamic web elements for other teams usage WP infrastructure design and maintain
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the digital assets
- Providing timely resolution to reported problems with existing websites.
- Working closely with both the design and project resources to achieve the best possible results in web projects from conception right through to delivery.
- Translate UI/UX requirements into high-quality designs and implementation that grows with the needs of the business.
- Self Motivated, detail oriented and able to work in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and departments on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis.
- Thirst for learning
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm
- At least 1 year of server-side PHP development
- At least 2 years of WP development experience
- Knowledge of commonly used frameworks and libraries of the front-end toolset ( i.e. jQuery, Bootstrap, Sass)
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues.
- Understanding Git operation
- Familiarity with CDN solutions such as AWS CloudFront
- Profound understanding of the HTTP protocol;
- Experience in the development of web applications;
- Experience with creating Frameworks & API’s.
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS, etc.
- Experience and deep understanding of web application development and web cycle
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Elementor
- Experience with Webflow