About The Position
DevOps Engineer - Job description
cnvrg.io is transforming AI and data science with a code-first platform helping the world’s largest companies scale their machine learning with an unparalleled end-to-end solution. From Fortune 500 companies to startups, cnvrg.io helps data scientists solve complex problems, by building intelligent machines. The platform is used across industries by leading companies in finance, gaming, BI, automotive, manufacturing, e-commerce and more.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who will work with the latest technologies and will be responsible for deploying cnvrg.io data science platform to leading companies both cloud and on-premise.
If you are interested in joining a growing, dynamic and successful startup where besides a wild ride you will be using the latest frameworks and technologies and be part of shaping the world of data science. we want to talk with you.
- Continually improve Devops tools, processes and procedures
- Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Production and Staging environments
- Deploy, manage, and support our environments, including troubleshooting of incidents
- Design automation frameworks, tools, and systems through continuous integration and continuous deployment that deliver the company's software into Staging and Productions environments in a very fast-paced environment
- Work closely with Development and QA teams to help ensure end-to-end quality
- Work with third-party vendors to resolve infrastructure issues
- Learn new technologies, architect, and implement new solutions to automate infrastructure
- Bring innovative ideas and solve complex technology problems
- Someone who want to build a product based on cutting edge technologies, though ready to accept technological and personal compromises
Qualifications and Experience:
- Familiar with one or more on-prem/cloud K8s distros (eks, aks, gke, kubeadm, rancher, OpenShift, etc..)
- Hands on experience with k8s native logging and monitoring stacks ELK/EFK, Prometheus/Grafana/kube-prometheus
- Familiar with Kubernetes storage concepts: CSI, PV, PVC
- Familiar with cloud infrastructure: GCP/Azure/AWS
- Experience in Linux: Ubuntu/CentOS/RHEL
- Ability to write simple, maintainable code (Bash/Ansible/Python/Golang)
- Ability to dig into and solve complex issues in a variety of different topics from K8s internals to Istio stickiness sessions and weave cni configuration