Job Openings at cnvrg.io
the right place for you
join us today
cnvrg.io is an exciting funded Jerusalem-based startup that is shaping the future of AI.
Our tight-knit teams are busy creating innovative solutions for data scientists to make machine learning more accessible.
cnvrg.io values employees talents and creativity in their fields and welcomes talents from all over the world. Location and time availability are not a constraint for us if you offer the right skills. We have flexibility ingrained into our work philosophy. Join our team and see what cnvrg.io is all about.
*Part-time and working remotely are an option.
About The Position
cnvrg.io is transforming AI and data science with a code-first platform helping the world’s largest companies scale their machine learning with an unparalleled end-to-end solution.
We are looking for AI Support Engineers with a broad range of technical skills, product orientation and great communication and user support services abilities.
If you are interested in joining a growing, dynamic and successful startup where besides a wild ride you will be learning and using cloud services, on premise environments, and be part of shaping the world of data science. we want to talk with you.
- Take ownership of customer support cases, see problems through to resolution and escalate irregular events
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer support cases
- Evaluate and prioritize customer support cases
- Communicate and solve customers’ problems via phone, email, live chat and face-to-face meetings
- Act as a consultant and offers solutions for customers’ problems both with the product and the Data science field
- Guide, demo and educate customers through technical recommendations during onboarding and on-going operations
- Learn cnvrg.io product in-depth and help customers and data scientists do the same.
- Work with all internal groups, including support, sales, engineering, product management, and consulting
Qualifications and Experience:
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, with high proficiency of verbal and writing skills in English
- Strong technical skills with the ability to understand and troubleshoot system and applications flows, dive deep into complex problems & find their root cause
- Experience with Linux / Unix OS skills – A must
- Understanding / experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc.) and tools such as docker and Kubernetes
- Willingness to work in shifts (nights / weekends as necessary)
Experience with machine learning, data science or data engineering – a bonus