Job Openings at cnvrg.io
Data Science Evangelist
The Data Science Evangelist role is a unique position for technical ML practitioners interested in working with the data science community, building use cases and sharing their findings with the greater AI community. cnvrg.io is built by data scientists, for data scientists designed to help ML teams to spend less time on DevOps and more time doing what they do best – building algorithms.
This is a technical marketing role that reports to and supports the marketing team. A successful candidate will bring their knowledge of data science, modeling techniques and tools, in order to build use cases, materials, and content that drives awareness to the cnvrg.io platform.
The ideal candidate has a background as a hands-on AI/ML practitioner/developer and is excited about the opportunity to share their knowledge and passion for data, interact with the ML community. The DS evangelist will represent cnvrg.io’s core ethos as a platform by data scientists, for data scientists as our ambassador.
- Actively ideate, plan, and write effective content pieces like blog posts, in-depth ML guides, white papers, case studies, e-books and webinars (primary function)
- Perform qualitative research to create high-quality, insights-driven content, providing value to our current and potential customers
- Develop and deliver presentations, use cases, white papers, videos, and examples to support product training and adoption
- Collaborate with internal teams to inform the product strategy and direction
- Identify new growth opportunities for reaching the AI/ML community
- Maintain and manage active presence in social media (LinkedIn, Facebook,Twitter) and popular community conversations including Reddit, Medium and Slack Channels
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in the field of data science
- Experience in data science, with a demonstrable ability to use tools such as SQL, Python, and R to work efficiently
- Experience in technical writing
- Proven track record as a writer (portfolio)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent certification in DS/ML fields
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and effective working in a remote environment
Come and change the future of data science with us.