About The Position
Product Designer - Job Description
cnvrg.io is transforming AI and data science with a code-first platform helping the world’s largest companies scale their machine learning with an unparalleled end-to-end solution.
From Fortune 500 companies to startups, cnvrg.io helps data scientists solve complex problems, by building intelligent machines. The platform is used across industries by leading companies in finance, gaming, BI, automotive, manufacturing, e-commerce and more.
At cnvrg you can work where you work best; home or one of our offices, we trust you to get the job done. (we believed in hybrid even before it was cool)
We are seeking a talented, experienced and creative Product Designer and just a great person to hang out with!
As a Product Designer you will create amazing user experiences.
You will need an eye for clean and pleasant design and great UX skills so you are able to translate high-level requirements into actual flows.
You need to be able to understand complex figjam brainstorm sessions and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
We are looking for someone that can be responsible for leading features execution from ideation to delivery while working closely with the R&D team to make it reality.
On a day to day you will:
- Dive into cutting edge data science field
- Work closely with all company departments - be a nice person with great communicating skills - talk and ask questions with the different stakeholders to understand the product, users and what we're trying to achieve.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept, through research to final hand-off to engineering
- Assist in maintaining and evolving our Design System, in collaboration with our front-end developers
- Learn, grow, progress and more importantly - drink lots of coffee and send funny gifs
Required skills -
- 3+ years of product design experience
- Passion for UX design and strong understanding of usability principles, information hierarchy, personas and design systems.
- Ability to create user workflows, mockups and prototypes to communicate and validate design decisions
- Experience working in agile, producing small deliverables and iterating constantly to improve the UX.
- Out of the box thinker - someone that doesn't compromise on nice, someone that isnt shy of asking questions and learning inorder to always reach higher heights.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, UX patterns, techniques, and technologies
- Excellent visual design skills, including a clean aesthetic and a sharp eye for layout, color, typography, and composition
- Experience working with Figma
These will give you extra points:
- Prototyping skills
- Tech savviness.
- Experience in user research, from problem discovery to usability testing.
- Understanding of user journeys and product analytics