Head of Product
About The Position
Head of Product - Job description
cnvrg.io is an AI OS, transforming the way data scientists and developers build and deploy machine learning models. The platform, built by data scientists for data scientists serves leading AI brands to ship models fast - from innovative startups to Fortune 500 organizations, teams are using cnvrg.io to build state-of-the-art ML models across a variety of different use-cases including finance, gaming, BI, automotive, manufacturing, e-commerce and more.
We are looking for a Head of Product who is passionate about building products customers love. Working with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
If you are interested in joining a growing, dynamic and successful startup where besides a wild ride you will be using the latest frameworks and technologies and be part of shaping the world of data science. we want to talk with you.
- Help in defining the Product Strategy and Roadmap.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with clients, partners, business units, Product and Engineering teams to elicit requirements and deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
creating product spec and translate business requirements to detailed specifications.
- 3+ years experience with a successful track record in Product management, strategic planning, agile development processes, process definition, best practices, and communication in tech startups.
- Experience in turning product vision and strategy into well-articulated business requirements, as well as using qualitative and quantitative data effectively to inform product direction.
- Experience in a Product leadership role - advantage
- Thorough understanding of Product management processes and best practices; ability to adjust and apply this knowledge in a dynamic environment using agile methodologies.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development.
- Experience with cloud native technologies like Kubernetes, docker and containers
- Experience with machine learning and data science methodologies and processes
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred