Software Developer Team Lead
About The Position
cnvrg.io is a full-stack data science platform that helps enterprises manage and scale AI. Its
collaborative end-to-end solution enables companies to accelerate innovation and build high impact
machine learning models.
We are a highly innovative company looking for a highly innovative Software Developer to join and
lead our team. We are looking for problem solvers, someone who can think outside the box. Does
this sound like you? Great, please review the below requirements and apply today.
In this role you will:
- You will lead an engineering team, shaping it for the success in terms of product and technical excellence
- Conduct code reviews, test case reviews and defect management cycle
- Coach and mentor team members on a day to day basis
- Participate in the development of large scale and high performance web applications
- Have 5+ years of web development experience
- Have previous experience leading an engineering team
- Knowledge of at least one development language, such as Python or Ruby – advantage
- Have a solid grasp of object-oriented programming, automated software testing, databases, development, and testing methodologies
- Experience with Linux, Open Source tooling and cloud platforms such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and
- google cloud platform
- Experience with automating deployment, scaling and management of Container applications – Docker/Kubernetes – advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Have a track record of delivering successful products as an engineer and a team lead
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to self-start, multi-task, and manage conflicting priorities
- Understand the big picture of what your team is doing and why
- Establish proper feedback loops in your team and give your team members immediate feedback if necessary
- Participate in regular performance reviews
- Facilitate technical discussions
- As a Team Lead you are first and foremost a leader, not a developer. However, you stay up to date with programming related topics and make sure that you get your hands dirty on a regular basis. You work shoulder-to-shoulder with your team when the situation is required.
- Type S(startup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, cross-functional, hardworking and proactive
So, if you are a Software Developer Team Lead with experience, please apply today!