Sales Development Representative
About The Position
Cnvrg.io is a full-stack data science platform that helps enterprises manage and scale AI. Its collaborative end-to-end solution enables companies to accelerate innovation and build high impact machine learning models.
We are a rapidly growing company, and we are looking to expand our sales team.
Cnvrg.io is seeking talented, passionate individuals who want to grow with us.
What you will do?
- The SDR is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for their Account Executive counterparts
- Profile potential prospects via a predetermined criteria
- Create and send personal, strategic, value-add emails, calls and social messages to engage targeted clients
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- Determine the prospect’s interest in [product/service]
- Schedule discovery meetings for sales representatives and prospects
- Qualify inbound leads and advance them to the next step in our company’s sales cycle
- Exceed monthly goals of demos
- Record all activities in the CRM
- A desire to be in a software sales (full cycle) position as a career progression
- Verifiable track record of success and goal attainment in a sales oriented role
- A passion for technology, in particular deep technology
- 1-2 years in an SDR/BDR role (an advantage)
- Native level of written and spoken English – a must. (Any additional language is a HUGE Plus)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize large lists of leads
- Ability to make tens of outbound calls and send out hundreds of multiple targeted emails on a daily basis
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Run through a brick wall level of drive, passion, and desire for results
- A hard working team player that is never satisfied in achieving the status quo and hates to lose
- Type S(startup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, cross-functional, hard working and proactive