UI/UX Designer (Maternity Leave Cover)
About The Position
Cnvrg.io is a full-stack data science platform that helps enterprises manage and scale AI. Its collaborative end-to-end solution enables companies to accelerate innovation and build high impact machine learning models. From Fortune 500 companies to startups, cnvrg.io helps data scientists solve complex problems, by building intelligent machines. The platform is used across industries by leading companies in finance, gaming, BI, automotive, manufacturing, e-commerce and more.
As a Cnvrg.io UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for developing intuitive and user friendly designs and technical interfaces to bring technical solutions to life. You will be driving adoptability and usability of the systems we develop, and will employ design techniques that always put the users perspective first in the solution.
What you will do?
- Acting as the lead designer for a variety of projects
- Explain and justify UX decisions to stakeholders and team members
- Develop UX from initial requirements to final implementation including amazing UI, you’ll create both
- functional and beautiful features that address our clients’ needs
- Work together with developers to ensure deliverability and effective design handoff
- 3+ years of experience in UX/UI Design – a must
- Ability to understand and interpret small and large scale platforms with multiple user types, technical
- dependencies, and project stakeholders – must
- Knowledge of Usability and Information Architecture
- Ability to create production-ready visual elements and assets for front-end developers
- Proficiency in Figma/Sketch, Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, illustrator)
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design or related field – must
- Ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Type S(startup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, cross-functional, hard working and proactive
**If you're interested in joining the team, please apply and submit a link to an online portfolio.