Senior Frontend Developer
About The Position
cnvrg.io is a full-stack data science platform that helps enterprises manage and scale AI. Its collaborative end-to-end solution enables companies to accelerate innovation and build high impact machine learning models.
What you will do?
- You’ll implement them with the Vue.js framework, following generally accepted practices and workflows.
- You will ensure that you produce robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code. You will coordinate with other team members, including back-end developers and UX/UI designers.
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimizing your application for performance
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent – an advantage
- Ability to work well on an individual basis and within a team
- Type S(startup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, cross-functional, hard working and proactive