Product Marketing Manager
About The Position
cnvrg.io is a full-stack data science platform that helps enterprises manage and scale AI. Its collaborative end-to-end solution enables companies to accelerate innovation and build high impact machine learning models. From Fortune 500 companies to startups, cnvrg.io helps data scientists solve complex problems, by building intelligent machines. The platform is used across industries by leading companies in finance, gaming, BI, automotive, manufacturing, e-commerce and more.
- Build and lead our product marketing team.
- Take ownership of our storytelling and crafting our messaging for our customer facing marketing materials including our website, emails and presentations.
- Lead our analyst relations program. Present and demo our platform to leading analysts and manage the relationship with analyst firms.
- Stay up to date with the latest ML platform technologies and solution landscape.
- Create high quality creative content including training materials, case studies, webinars, presentations, guides, blog posts.
- Create technical content hands on while managing a team of internal and external content writers.
- Own our sales and partner enablement program. Create materials and conduct training sessions around the value of our platform.
- Develop market intelligence, perform competitive research, conduct surveys and interviews to enhance our expertise in the market, customers and competitive landscape.
- Lead our evangelism program, help establish our growing user community and promote our presence in the global AI community. Present at live and virtual conferences, and social media engagement
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years of product marketing experience in a B2B software company. Specific experience in the machine learning field would be preferred.
- Technical familiarity with AI/ML/Data Science, use-cases and applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to dig in and translate technical content into compelling messaging
- You talk (and preferably love!) technology, and have a demonstrated track record in crafting compelling developer-focused positioning and marketing content
- Proven experience in managing analyst relations.
- Bachelor's degree required in (preferably) Computer Science, Engineering or a similar technical program.
- Bonus: Marketing/Business Degree/MBA
- Type S(startup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, cross-functional, hardworking and proactive
- Very high level of spoken and written English. Native English preferred.