About The Position
cnvrg.io is transforming AI and data science with a code-first platform helping the world’s largest companies scale their machine learning with an unparalleled end-to-end solution.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented Event Manager to join the cnvrg.io marketing team in planning, coordinating and producing our virtual, in person and even hybrid event efforts. As Events Manager, you will help us amp up our already successful event presence, creatively build brand awareness and drive more quality leads around the globe. This is a unique opportunity to rapidly grow our B2B event presence. The best person for the role will be highly detail oriented, organized, proactive and hands-on!
This July, cnvrg.io hosted our first one day virtual conference, MLCon, an AI and ML developer conference with 36 speakers, over 4k registrations and over 1.6k attendees. Since our first MLCon success, we are amping up our MLCon activities, to become the #1 machine learning conference for the AI community. As Event Manager, you will plan, execute and coordinate this event to make sure it operates smoothly. In addition, you’ll lead our annual trade show preparation and planning from beginning to end.
About The Role
- Lead all sponsorship requirements for trade-shows including booth design, swag, speakers, setup and coordination
- Come up with new and creative ways to host and participate in machine learning and AI events with meetups, community events and more
- Oversee full scope of MLCon and our own hosted virtual and physical events and meetups, including: website development, online registration, calendar, networking, swag, and competitions for engagement etc.
- Run and execute MLCon coordination including selecting and working with the vendors, setting the timeline, event logistics, email communication, social and more
- Lead communication with speakers and partners, managing speaker session recordings, editing, social promotions etc.
- 2+ years working in event management role for both virtual and in person events in a B2B software company. Specific experience with events from the AI/ML engineering/devops fields is a plus.
- Experience creating and managing project plans, including timeline, task management, setting milestones, risk mitigation, etc.
- Resourceful, problem solver that can act fast when sudden issues occur
- Experience with virtual event platforms, Canva, and basic video editing a plus
- Extremely organized, detail oriented, and proactive
- Fluent in English
- Offices in Israel with option to work remotely in US