AI Customer Engineer
About The Position
AI Customer Engineer - Job description
cnvrg.io is transforming AI and data science with a code-first platform helping the world’s largest companies scale their machine learning with an unparalleled end-to-end solution.
We are looking for AI Customer Engineers with a broad range of technical skills, product orientation and great communication and user support services abilities.
As an AI Customer Engineer you will troubleshoot technical issues, remediate customer problems, and share your useful insights with other team members. You will become the bridge for our customer to the Engineering organization and communicate regularly with product sales and marketing.
If you are interested in joining a growing, dynamic and successful startup where besides a wild ride you will be learning and using cloud services, on premise environments, and be part of shaping the world of data science. we want to talk with you.
● Take ownership of customer support cases, see problems through to resolution and escalate irregular events
● Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer support cases
● Evaluate and prioritize customer support cases
● Communicate and solve customers' problems via phone, email, live chat and face-to-face meetings
● Act as a consultant and offers solutions for customers' problems both with the product and the Data science field
● Guide, demo and educate customers through technical recommendations during onboarding and on-going operations
● Learn cnvrg.io product in-depth and help customers and data scientists do the same.
● Write and review technical knowledge base articles, FAQs, examples, and how-to’s for publication to a customer and company knowledge system
● Work with all internal groups, including support, sales, engineering, product management, and consulting
Qualifications and Experience:
● 2+ years in providing in-depth Customer Support
● Great interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain and lead the overall resolution for any critical issue raised by our customers, under all circumstances.
● Great communication skills, with high proficiency of verbal and writing skills.
● Strong technical skills with the ability to understand and troubleshoot system and applications flows, dive deep into complex problems & find their root cause
● Experience with Linux / Unix OS skills – A must
● Understanding / experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc.) and tools such as docker and Kubernetes
● Time management: the ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks simultaneously
● Strong organizational skills and able to prioritize/multi-task easily with limited supervision
● Experience with machine learning, data science or data engineering – a bonus
● BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent – an advantage