Head of Support
About The Position
cnvrg.io is transforming AI and data science with a code-first platform helping the world’s largest companies scale their machine learning with an unparalleled end-to-end solution. From Fortune 500 companies to startups, cnvrg.io helps data scientists solve complex problems, by building intelligent machines. The platform is used across industries by leading companies in finance, gaming, BI, automotive, manufacturing, e-commerce and more.
We are looking for an AI Support Manager with a broad range of technical skills, managerial skills, product orientation and great communication and user support services abilities.
If you are interested in joining a growing, dynamic and successful startup where besides a wild ride you will be using the latest frameworks and technologies and be part of shaping the world of data science. We want to talk with you.
- Manage and lead the support team by evaluating and prioritizing customer support case
- Act as a consultant and offers solutions for the team and the customers' problems both with the product and the Data science field
- Keep the support experience for our customers at the highest standards.
- Conduct hands-on technical investigation for customer tickets that are being escalated
- Develop and implement customer support methodologies and best practices
- Set customer support KPIs and pursue top service standards to meet those KPIs
- Provide insights based on data to identify improvements in the Support team day-to-day operation
- Conduct hands “lesson learned” sessions to review tickets that were not managed well and implement changes in the daily cadence to improve
- Identify new tools and technologies to better serve the customer
- Act as the voice of the customer across the organization
- Develop and execute plans for personal team members development
- Build and maintain work processes and relationship with all stakeholders (product, sales, customer success, and R&D)
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in managing technical customer support teams
- Ability to manage escalation calls with customers’ top management
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, with high proficiency of verbal and writing skills in English
- Strong technical skills with the ability to understand and troubleshoot system and applications flows, dive deep into complex problems & find their root cause
- Experience with Linux / Unix OS skills – A must
- Understanding / experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc.) and tools such as docker and Kubernetes
- Willingness to work in shifts (nights / weekends as necessary)
- Experience with machine learning, data science or data engineering – a bonus