Job Openings at cnvrg.io
the right place for you
join us today
cnvrg.io is an exciting funded Jerusalem-based startup that is shaping the future of AI.
Our tight-knit teams are busy creating innovative solutions for data scientists to make machine learning more accessible.
cnvrg.io values employees talents and creativity in their fields and welcomes talents from all over the world. Location and time availability are not a constraint for us if you offer the right skills. We have flexibility ingrained into our work philosophy. Join our team and see what cnvrg.io is all about.
*Part-time and working remotely are an option.
VP Marketing & Developer Relations
About The Position
We are looking for an experienced Vice President (VP) of Marketing and developer relations to direct and oversee our Marketing and Dev-rel departments. You will design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals.
Our ideal candidate has a solid Marketing and Developer Relations background in tech companies and work experience managing a variety of promotional projects end-to-end, including content creation and promotion, paid advertising campaigns and developer relations/advocacy. Our VP of Marketing will report directly to the CEO and will oversee internal Marketing teams. To be successful in this role, you should be highly professional, with technical orientation and passion for B2D marketing. You should also play a significant role shaping the company’s strategic planning.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness, lead generation and build a data scientists community.
- Set current and long-term goals for internal teams
- Design and review the Marketing department’s budget
- Build relationships with analysts and influencers within the data science community
- Monitor all marketing campaigns and initiatives and improve them when necessary
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the CEO
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events and joint ventures
- Forecast hiring needs for the Marketing department
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives
- Track competitors’ activities
- Proven work experience as a VP (or director) of Marketing/ Developer Relations marketing in a DevOps company
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing content plans, nurturing programs, dev-rel efforts and successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of B2D marketing
- Proven experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions