Job Openings at cnvrg.io
Senior Backend Developer (This position has been filled)
cnvrg.io is transforming AI and data science with a code-first platform helping the world’s largest companies scale their machine learning with an unparalleled end-to-end solution. From Fortune 500 companies to startups, cnvrg.io helps data scientists solve complex problems, by building intelligent machines. The platform is used across industries by leading companies in finance, gaming, BI, automotive, manufacturing, e-commerce and more.
We are looking for strong, hands-on, experienced developers who enjoy working with complex server environments on top of kubernetes and various cloud providers.
If you are interested in joining a growing, dynamic and successful startup where besides a wild ride you will be using the latest frameworks and technologies and be part of shaping the world of data science. We want to talk with you.
- Take part in all aspects of the development cycle
- Write high-quality, testable and efficient code
- Initiate and promote new ideas for continuous improvement of the product functionality
- Take ownership n from Design to Production
- Design and build server-side components which will run seamlessly both in cloud environments and on premise
- Solve challenging problems in a fast-paced and evolving environment while maintaining uncompromising quality
- Work with a variety of large scale solutions – multi-tera datasets, thousands of parallel requests and large databases
Our technology stack:
- Rails server
- Distributed workers using sidekiq
- REDIS (Cache)
- Large scale postgres
- Multi-cloud environments on top of kubernetes
- Python microservices
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 2 years of object-oriented programming
- Deep architectural understanding of web applications
- Experienced with back-end programming languages (Ruby, Python, NodeJs, .NET)
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with no-sql databases (redis/mongo/elastic) – an advantage
- Good Knowledge of docker, kubernetes – an advantage
- in Computer Science or equivalent – an advantage
Type S(startup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, cross-functional, hard working and proactive – a must!